Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Late Night Breakfast

I skipped breakfast this morning. I suppose I didn't really skip it but my schedule is a little off. My first meal of the day is generally around lunch time. Anyhow, I had plenty of calories left for the day and the tummy got to growling. I've hushed the beast twice today between meals. Once with a hot cup of green tea and again in the afternoon with a 40 calorie fudge pop! ( Be on the look out for awesome snack posts later!)



And here you have it! I was feeling like breakfast food and I decided to whip up some Cups O' Yum! 
I've seen different versions of these here and there along the way but I made mine with things I had on hand. I must say - they were delicious! And two BIG cups add up to only 118 calories!

I added in a nice large cup of mixed berries and drizzled the top with some honey. 

This whole "breakfast" feast came in at 152 calories! Can I get a yee-haw?!


No comments:

Post a Comment